These remind me of those email chain letters back in highschool. I always did those because I didn’t want 5 years of bad sex… Plus I’m assuming Tina Fey and Amy Poehler will host the awards ceremony!
Anyway, Angie from Not Another Tall Blog nominated me for The Versatile Blogger Award. Thanks girlfriend!
I’ve never been nominated for anything before. Not even for best attendance! Ok, I may have skipped all morning classes, but I was a growing teen! I’m 5 foot tall now, can you imagine if I didn’t sleep in? I’d be a gnome!
Enough chit chat, I gotta go get my Chanel dress hemmed for the awards show. Main while, here are the rules:
- Show the award on your blog.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 blogs.
- Link your nominees’ blogs, and let them know.
“Fact” is a very strong word, so I’m gonna go with seven things that are kinda true:
- Princess Kathleen the 3rd is not my real name. Shhh
- I like white people food. (Do not tell my mom!!!)
- Chandler is my favorite “Friend”
- I can’t cook
- I can’t drive
- I love Black Comedy (Think Like a Man so funny!)
- I’m a sucker for Gay romance (Brokeback Mountain broke my heart)
Oh my god, they really make you work for these awards…I’m exhausted!!!
So I pass it over to the following bloggers. Your turn to do the work! Haha…suckers! 😛
(But really, I read these blogs regularly. So I kinda think they are genius.)
4. Kelly Bean
8. Bunnie Bar
9. Topaz Rose
10. Too Zen to Party
13. Keiko Lynn